||Meet the instructor: Aditya Chinni
- Masters in Computer Applications
- Stanford Advanced Project Management
- Certifications: PMP, PMI-ACP (Agile Certified Practioner), CSM (Scrum Alliance Certified Scrum Master), Prince 2 Project Management
- Founded CertSchool in 2007 and taught over 200 PMP Prep courses. Had many firsts in PMP online training industry.
- Proud to provide Project Management Office Services and Project Management Training for US Army Corps – South Pacific Division.
- Participants joined public classes for Most prestigious Fortune 100 company and proud to present multiple corporate training sessions for – Farmers Insurance, Countrywide Financial, Bank of America, Charles Schwab, NJ Dept. of Transportation, George Mason University, JP Morgan Chase, Battelle Columbus, and Capital One.
Work Experience Brief:
- Started Career as Java Developer in 1997 at HCL Infosystems and also worked for Expedia and Sun Microsystems. Played Support Manager role for Sun Microsystems Download Center with 18 mission-critical applications and huge infrastructure.
- Started my first project management position at CSC in 2005 and delivered several Project and Program Management gigs, including building PMOs.
- Worked on SCE ERP implementation and $48m SCE redistricting program.
- Currently working full-time @ JELD-WEN one of the world’s largest manufacturers of windows and doors with more than 120 manufacturing facilities in 19 countries. Delivered great projects/programs/& PMO implementations.