The Project Management Institute Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)® credential recognizes your knowledge of agile principles, practices, tools, and techniques across agile methodologies. PMI-ACP is quite different from Scrum Master Certificate. PMI-ACP includes principles from multiple Agile concepts and adds Lean Thinking.
Over the last several years, project managers’ use of agile approaches has risen, increasing the demand for such expertise. Research suggests that using agile methodologies decreases product defects, improves team productivity, and increases delivery of business value. You can apply for the certification if you have experience working on agile project teams.
Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP) certification is ideal for practitioners who:
- Use agile practices in their projects
- Work in organizations that have adopted or are planning to adopt agile approaches to project management
- Want to demonstrate their level of professionalism in agile practices of project management
- Want to increase their professional versatility in both waterfall and agile techniques
- Seek to hold a credible certification